[Discontinued] Push Notification: receive notification through onesignal

Can you teach me how to use it pls?

Hi, can anyone give me a solution? I always fail when I try to install the SDK in One Signal using MIT APP INVENTOR and show this notification .

Your user failed to be subscribed.

• This user has no push token and cannot be targeted.

Hi there, I'm using this extension and I'm getting an error in OneSignal console:

Your Android app was missing the Android support library.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? How can be fixed?

Thanks in advance!

The developer of the extension has not spoken for a long time, so the extension can be considered as unsupported further.

1 Like

Same here "Missing Android Support Library"

Hello,
OneSignal shows this error "Missing Android Support Library".

I am able to read my player ID, send tag, read tag but can not receive Push Notification from OneSignal Portal.

Another native apk app in my phone do receive push notification from the onesignal portal.

Appreciate your help and thank you in advance,

Carlos Bieberach

same here "Missing Android Support Library"

There is a way to add android support library to old extensions

(added to FAQ)

@Jarlissonlira2
May I ask that if this extension is free to use, or I need to give credit?

The author of the extension was not active in the community for a while...

To give credit means to respect other people's work...

Why it’s a good idea to give credit by Corey Wainwright.

Taifun

2 Likes

Ok thanks!

I tried this on kodular. but

1 Like

Then ask on Kodular

asked, no reply :no_mouth: . I am really tired to finding solution. kodular component doesn't working & this extension also. i need onesignal badly

This happens in kodular, try on app inventor, and you won't have this problem

Hello @dora_paz after recast this AIX file getting this error
Your user failed to be subscribed.

* Google Play services library initialization error. Check for conflicting plugins and make sure "com.google.android.gms.version" is in your AndroidManifest.xml. Check the logcat for more details.
* Check the adb logcat for additional errors from the device.

Please follow our troubleshooting steps [here](https://documentation.onesignal.com/docs/all-users-are-shown-as-not-subscribed) to try to solve the issue.

If you're still having trouble, contact us for support.

Same thing happens with Kodular's push notifications. One signal works fine if app targets api 29 but with latest release targeting api 30 same error occurs, still waiting for a fix

How does "Push Notification when app close" work? Can it be made similar with google app script and google drive? Like the order we send with the web component from android app and google app script executes and reports the result of the work.

так и не починили данное расширение?