[Paid] Admob Ads With Mediation : SDK - 23.0.0 πŸ”₯

[Paid] AdmobAds Extension : Boost your revenue with mediation

• Admob lightweight ads extension for you to monetize your apps with many types of ads. It's also support dynamic views for native ad. It's uses is very easy. Just put your ad unit ids to show your real ads, also you can show test ads. Simple, easy and very lightweight extension.
  • This extension doesn't take any commission from you.
  • Enabled fast SDK initialization & fast ad loading features to improve the overall responsiveness of ads.
  • Mediation supported with other ad networks.

:v: Multi Component Extension

Very simple, just import one aix then you’ll get 9+ components into one aix.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Admob Sdk ↓

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Consent Form ↓

Later this year, Google will require all publishers serving ads in the EEA and the UK to use a Google-certified consent management platform (CMP). To meet that requirement, you can use any Google-certified CMP, including Google’s consent management solution. If you want to use Google’s consent management solution, the first thing you need to do is create a GDPR-compliant message and implement the UMP SDK.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Admob App Open Ad ↓

App open ads are served when a user opens or switches back to your app. Why use app open ads? App open ads are specially designed to seamlessly integrate into the app open or app switch context. The unique app open ad layout offers the best user experience for this placement.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Admob Banner Ad ↓

Banner ad units display rectangular ads that occupy a portion of an app's layout. They stay on screen while users are interacting with the app, either anchored at the top or bottom of the screen or inline with content as the user scrolls. Banner ads can refresh automatically after a certain period of time.

• Fifteen plus (15+) sizes of banner ads available and also you can make custom size banner ads.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Admob Interstitial Ad ↓

Interstitial ads are full-screen ads that appear in the form of interstitial video, text, rich media, or images. Users can choose to close an interstitial ad after a certain watching period. The length varies from one ad network to another.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Admob Native Ad ↓

Native ads allow you to customize the look and feel of the ads that appear in your app. You design the ads from the ground up: how they look, where they're placed, and how they work within your existing app design.

• You can design the NativeAdView using DynamicComponents.
    Here is a sample of JSON Schema file ↓
    NativeAdView.json (7.6 KB)

• You might upload the (.json) schema file into asset to use it as schema template or you can also use JSON schema as string. Then you need to register MediaView, RootView and populate all views using tag of every child views.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Admob Rewarded Ad ↓

AdMob rewarded ad units allow you to reward users with in-app items for interacting with video ads, playable ads, and surveys. Get inspired. Learn how an AdMob user boosted their revenue with rewarded ads.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Admob Rewarded Interstitial Ad ↓

Rewarded interstitial is a new type of incentivized ad format that allows you to offer rewards, such as coins or extra lives, for ads that appear automatically during natural app transitions. Unlike rewarded ads, users aren't required to opt-in to view a rewarded interstitial.

:tv: Implementation Guide Video ↓

➀ Release Notes β†·

23.0.0: ⚠️ This release is a MAJOR version update with several breaking changes.
Breaking changes:
  • Increased the minimum Android API level to 21.
  • Removed the deprecated SameAppKey API and updated the alternative method PublisherFirstPartyId to return a boolean about whether the control persistence is successful or not.
  • Removed AdFormat.Unknown with no replacement. Apps using QueryInfo must pass an ad format.
  • Updated User Messaging Platform SDK dependency to version 2.2.0.

22.6.0: Deprecated SameAppKey and renamed the method to PublisherFirstPartyId.

• Deprecated AdStyle.Unknown helper blocks.

22.5.0: Updated User Messaging Platform SDK dependency to version 2.1.0.

• Added the PublisherPrivacyPersonalizationState method.

:four_leaf_clover: GitHub Repository ↓

:memo: Extension specifications:

:floppy_disk: Size: 1.37 MB
    :gear: SDK Version: 23.0.0
    :earth_americas: Released On: 24 June 2021 (GMT+06:00)
    :earth_americas: Updated On: 31 March 2024 (GMT+06:00)
    :baby_symbol: GitHub Repository: AdmobAds
    :arrow_forward: Demo Apk: AdmobAds.apk
    :smiley: Meet happy users: See here
    :credit_card: Payment methods: Direct Download | PayPal | Skrill | TransferWise (Wise) | Xoom | Airtm | Binance | Crypto | Pyypl | Payment by Card (:credit_card:) | UPI (:india:) | JazzCash (:pakistan:) | Bkash (:bangladesh:)

• If you’re facing any issues, please submit your issues here β†’ Submit Issues

• 9 Likes

What is the amount of this extension

Topic updated, please read again

Nice extension @JEWEL :blush:

1 Like

Hello, this extension is compatible with KODULAR FENIX

You cannot use most/if any ad extensions in Kodular

How to buy this extension?

Hello @Laura_FE, Welcome to the community, you can dm author but, as you are new, wait for @JEWEL to dm you

Please check message?
    I've knocked you in personal message.

2 Likes

okay thanks

1 Like

I have contacted you on telegram. and is on process of payment :grin::+1:

1 Like

Sdk updated to latest version 20.5.0

• Added OpenApp Ad
    • Added full customizable Native Ad
    • Added Ad Manager Ads
    1 Like

I told you that I'll send you extension in morning.

@Perfectly_thought

@Jewel has indicated that the extension will be sent, in the morning (IST ?). Please wait until this transaction has been resolved before posting on this matter again.

2 Likes

Extension is delivered, but I don't know why he is telling lie here. He giving me threat that, he and his some friends will be comment on community about me.

1 Like

Ooops i'm so sorry @JEWEL I don't understand why the world so weird
    :exploding_head::rofl:

2 Likes

We see this message when users run ad components on Kodular or possibly other AI2 variants that have their own ad components.

Are you testing on App Inventor AI2?

Please show blocks / project screenshots.

@JEWEL has shown me the extension running/working as a compiled AppInventor app.

4 Likes

this is the App Inventor community...
    Ads extension will be identified in Kodular as "Malicious extension", because Kodular offers its own ads components, which need to be used there...
    I will remove your 2 posts, because these are not relvant here in the App Inventor community

EDIT1: @JEWEL might want to add some notes in the first post of this thread and explain, in which App Inventor distributions except of MIT App Inventor itself the extension can be used to avoid misunderstandings...

EDIT2: @JEWEL I have seen, you excluded Kodular now... can you confirm, that the extension is working in Niotron?

Taifun

3 Likes