Hay All, There is already a Website for Extensions. It's called Dev's Extension

One major difference:
You can find extensions for all AI distros on Taifun’s website but not on @Salman_Dev 's website.

Thank you for the comments @vknow360. And I will try to update everything

1 Like

I once tried to start an Extensions FAQ to list all extensions, and soon found that Taifun had the early adapter advantage. He has the market cornered.

I settled on more general discussions of extensions, extension management, and extension accessories.

4 Likes

Thank you for the info @ABG and do you have a website :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I at the stage in life where you realize the only thing you truly own is that which you give away.
I repeatedly ask my wife, “Have you seen my Facebook page? Really, I forgot where I left it.”

1 Like

There is already an encyclopedic extensions directory available, which is here
https://puravidaapps.com/extensions.php, which lists currently more than 625 extensions. I'm collecting links to available extensions already since the extension feature was introduced in App Inventor in 2016.

As far as I can see, you are listing currently 15 extensions...

Questions:

• How do you want to find links to extensions without copying the links from my site? And do you think, this would be morally and ethically correct? I don't think so...
  • Are you ready to keep up to date with your list and this not only for a few weeks or months but for years?

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

2 Likes

OMG why :scream:, But I do not know using Facebook so i can't see your facebook :sweat_smile:

1 Like
  1. How do you want to find links to extensions without copying the links from my site? And do you think, this would be morally and ethically correct?

I am sorry maybe you think I took extensions from puravida apps but the reality is not, I took extensions not from puravida apps but from the MIT App Inventor community and I also took extensions that were still newly released

1. Are you ready to keep up to date with your list and this not only for a few weeks or months but for years?

I will try my best

Thank you @Taifun for the questions. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh mate! I was like -
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I already want to buy a domain name so I want to change my website name to https://www.ai2web.com
What do you think @PizzaGuy07
because I also don't want my website just only have extensions, but others too.

Thank you

2 Likes

If that is true, then we can be pretty sure that your list will not be complete. Because I tried to find some special extensions myself without success, despite intensive and extensive research on the Internet, but at the end I found it on Taifun's website.

So what reason should there be to look for extensions on your website when I know that I am more likely to find them on Taifun's website.

Btw, more competition is always good and Taifun is actually almost a monopolist when it comes to App Inventor "websites", but as a newcomer you should at least have recognized a small gap in the market and target it.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice @Anke.
indeed I have a website that does not yet have many extensions because that is new website and I made this website specifically to save extensions from the community mit app inventor and I not save extensions from other communities like pura vida apps.
that includes my differences with the puravida app.

Thank you.

1 Like

This will not be helpful because most of the extension developers refuse to publish their extensions here (I am also one of them).
If you want to be only dependent on App Inventor community then I would like to suggest you to provide more content on your website like tutorials,guides,etc.

Thank you for the advice @vknow360

1 Like

All right...
So it's a website where you will show more stuff than just extensions, and it will be available for everyone is it??
I need to think. I'll let you know when I'll find a great name for it :+1:
Alessandro

2 Likes

Thank you for your help @PizzaGuy07

2 Likes

What about Coding World?

2 Likes

hmm i like it, may be i want to make new website for learn coding and name of the website is coding world

Thank you @PizzaGuy07

2 Likes

No problem @Salman_Dev :+1:
Glad you like it :grin:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.