1 Like

How can i send you a Private msg ?

1 Like

I can not make url public

1 Like

Taifun

2 Likes

Thank you Taifun.

Anything new in the last 3 months in Push Notification?

Pura Vida,

Carlos Bieberach

1 Like

@biesys This works for me:
CustomWebView_Permission_mod.aia (81.4 KB)
Sometimes websites don't pass CAMERA and RECORD_AUDIO in permission list so previous approach wasn't working with that link.

1 Like

It worked perfectly.

In my test Tablet Android 5.1 running MIT AI2 Companion for testing purposes, camera worked and mic failed.

Then tested in my normal Tablet Android 10 your apk installed it worked perfectly.

Thank you Sunny.

1 Like

Hi. Please tell me how we can add the AdHosts to block ads. Where can I find the list of AdHosts? And also how to separate multiple AdHosts.

1 Like

Here is a good example:

2 Likes

hi @vknow360, thanks for this great ext

I have a problem with download, while using this block you've made
I've downloading .BIN file form internet, but the file downloaded seem to be way smaller in size than the original.
The problem not happen when i downloaded it in chrome.

have any idea?

1 Like

Can you share download link?

1 Like

I'm trying to download a data image URI and I get that same error that @MathMan05 was experiencing earlier this year. Is there some activity starter method or extension to fix it.

1 Like

how to remove permissions ?

1 Like

I have another problem custom WebView gives runtime error that method not found for every method like createwebview setwebview and all please help

1 Like

It works absolutely fine for me.

1 Like

Maybe you should try reloading the page. If the issue persists then you will have to reimport the extension.

3 Likes

I am getting another issue i use everything as documentation and it works. But problem is it dose not open all websites. Like if i go to Google.com then its working but when i use https://webxm.rf.gd/ it fails.
i think customwebview cannot handle redirect urls because my website webxm.rf.gd id redirect to webxm.rf.gd/business/ and some times ?i=1 at end of my url. Please help

1 Like

Maybe problem is caused by certificate

3 Likes

I guess there was a option to ignore ssl not sure

1 Like

I used proceedsslerror.proceed =true but not working

1 Like