Background Tasks extension [3.8 A] 🥳

Yes exactly !!

Hi, there is a button called "Logs" can you click on that and share the logs at txt file?

do you share the .aia file?

no because I just can't open the app .. it crashes immediately

I did not have a crash but it looks like my extension doesn't supports the firebase component.

Developers could try with the accessing firebase with the web component?
Firebase with a Web Component

1 Like

what a pity .. do you think there is any possibility of receiving push notifications even in the background, depending on the value received from firebase?

Yes its possible. But we will need to create a custom extension for that :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

Hello,
Thanks for this extension. It even works for video recording in background !
I wish to control the record in background through voice (speach recognition) to start and stop the camera. The point is the microphone is not available due to the video recording. Is that possible in the next release to have the microphone still available when the video recording is working background ?

1 Like

Hi Vincent can you please explain more? :thinking:

Add some more thing like, when firebase database any data change we can get value and show it in the notification (but in background).

2 Likes

Ok, we will be waiting for this.

1 Like

Hi app helper. Currently it looks not posible to use Firebase with my extension. I have some doubts why it's not working. I am working on the update of the extension.

2 Likes

Ok ok Ok, we will be waiting for your next update. by the way, you did a great job.

1 Like

My purpose is (with my app in foreground) when I say "start", the camera switch on and when I say "stop", the camera switch off. My problem is, the microphone is not available for the speech recognition because it is monopolysed by the video recording (sound).
I wonder if your extension can allow the microphone to work both with the app in foreground (speech recognition) and with the sound recording for the video in background ?
NB : video record in background allready works.

I am not sure it will work with the extension.

Is There Way To Run Download In Background ( Using Extended Downloader )

Which extended downloader are you talking about?

@Atom_Developer,s Extended Downloader Extension

I have replied about this in other community :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like