Background Tasks extension [3.8 A] 🥳

You remove the ExecuteFunction block. ExecuteFunction should be only used for components on CreateFunction block.

2 Likes

it will only run once, but how to repeat any times ,?)

2 Likes

You use CreateComponent and then use ExecuteFunction.

2 Likes

thank, work, need testing few days)

3 Likes

Let me know if you find any issues or difficulties :wink:

2 Likes

I made a demo project which shows the notification twice in the Background. This can be extended or the times can be changed by increasing the tillTime value:

return String.valueOf(System.currentTimeMillis()).substring(8, 12);

The above code is in the fifth index in the values list. This will be interpreted and we get a random number. This is to show two different notification.

(Tested on Emulator running Android 7 and Android 10 Samsung)

NotificationRepeat1.aia (404.2 KB)

3 Likes

thank you very much

3 Likes

hello iam trying ro learn the extension i made this to show dialog notifire but not working can help me

3 Likes

Welcome, remove this list and set an empty list here. You should only put an index when the value needs to be interpreted. Everything else is fine.

3 Likes

I don't think showing a dialog in the Background will work. I will look into it. The app produces error which is logged. This is the issue with the UI components mostly.

2 Likes

Really after seeing this extension, I can't control myself to don't did nice reply.

2 Likes

Is this working with Kodular also????

1 Like

No, this extension doesn't support Kodular.

2 Likes

Hii @Kumaraswamy Nice extension
I want to run firebase in background and want tag and value after the data changed and show tag and value in notification same as notification from firebase
Is this possibe ?

2 Likes

it is a dream :partying_face:
Wow that is the Best Extension :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Currently events are not supported but maybe added later :wink:

1 Like

Why?

2 Likes

@vknow360 Please read post # 10.

2 Likes

I have alredy said it...?