[Evaluation Completed] Awesome Neumorphism - An Extension to convert Android View to Neumorphism design

Thank you for your submission.

The community has adopted a new approach to the posting of extensions on the community, and all new extensions are now put through an evaluation process.

We want you to be able to present your extension in the best condition possible, as bug free as possible, with the best documentation, and the Power Users may provide you with several recommendations of how to improve your extension and documentation prior to submission to the community.

You should handle or resolve all the issues raised, then provide a new aix and other relevant files here in this topic for final evaluation. Once this is complete, you can create a new topic for your extension, and this will be published to the community.

Also please read

2 Likes

I have clear documentation of the extension.
As said,

Do I have to wait for someone to raise issues?? And after then I have to create a new extension fixing all the issues raised with new documentation??

1 Like

Thank you. How about providing a test aia.

1 Like

@oseamiya I get failed resolution error, demo blocks pls

On which Android version are you trying .. also which builder are you using to compile the application. This extension uses AndroidX libraries. Extension for Kodular will be available soon.

1 Like

Oh sorry. I forgot . It was my fault . I'll add AIA as soon as possible. Thankyou for reminding me

I've added aia . Please check :

2 Likes

These blocks work

As in documentation, it accepts String. pass "true" or "false" and recompile.
I did it because

Look like , i have to add this as simpleProperty :thinking:

1 Like

Nice extension

1 Like

If you dont want to execute some function or use default then simply pass -1. As i have said in the documentation.

1 Like

NeumorphismBySneha.aia (29.9 KB)

Example aia, :thinking: Gives a cute neumorphic circle

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

True and False are boolean values, why would someone substitute a String there? Why create true and false properties when such already exist in ai2 blocks.

1 Like

Provide a test aia that shows the results like in your screenshots above:

1 Like

I've to add them as property. I'll update my extension ASAP.

1 Like

@oseamiya his extension is still under evaluation. Do you want to complete the evaluation process and get your extension submitted to the forum ?

There is already a free extension with lot more customizations. So I'll leave this extension.
@TIMAI2 can you close this topic??

I think you were the first with this expansion. The extension you indicated on the Kodular forum uses a paid library. Your extension uses a different free library, so it exceeds that extension.

1 Like